View Profile Shock-Dingo

All 90 Movie Reviews

26 w/ Responses

I always loved these back in the day, I'm glad you've brought this back! Also I'm liking how you're expanding on the cast and adding new antagonists! Great stuff as always dude, can't wait to see more!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!

Quick, wacky, and you used the classic Re1 Box Art Chris, funny stuff!

I always love your animations, so it's no surprise that this turned out so good. I don't mind the wait at all, the quality demands it.

-Excellent animation all around, but I'm loving how dynamic the opening battle's chaos raged!

-It all just looks so good, I mean the staging, posing, aperture, hud designs, visual gags, like dang dude, you really have an eye for quality.

-The great voice acting and character development. I thought this was gonna be just some good ol fun, but I got that AND saw a real developing show here. I'm liking where this is going and wish you well on further development of the series. I really feel this is a keeper and is a level above your past work. I can see this going for quite a long time and continuously growing and evolving into a layered comedic, action bonanza. Cheers Harry, you and everyone involved did fantastic!

Lively, energetic and stylish. I love it all dude, the choice of colours, the animation smears, the recreation of the SF3 lifebars, it all makes more a eyecatching intro. Cheers dude!

This looks so stylish, insane, and visually arresting. I cannot wait for this. Excellent work guys!

I don't even have words for how amazing this was dude. I love the dramatic results of one of the most simple pranks ever.

The visuals were out of this world. The fluidity, unravelling, spooling, and lovecraftian imagery was fantastic. Excellent skill dude! I'd love to see more from you!

Cheers with every future work!

I've been away from the site for a while, but seeing this is like a warm welcome home. Hilarious, catchy, so many great visual gags and so well animated. Brilliant dude, you just keep getting better!

Dude, your work is always a joy to view. Gotta love this totally out there and awesome concept. Never thought Orcs were so prone to drug use and non-combat fatalities hah.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!

Pretty cool stuff, I dug the choreography! Would be interested in seeing where this goes. One question though, near the end, where'd you get that remix of Q's theme? Sounded pretty cool!
Best of luck with things!

smoothuser responds:

thank you I appreciate your feedback. As for the theme, I honestly don't remember. It was so long ago haha

This was magnificent in its madness! Note to self: Don't frighten little whipe salesmen. Yikes!

Greetings, I'm ShockDingo. I've been a voice actor for 13 years & been in several productions here & various indie games. If you need a voice for your project then I'm your man...a mechanical Dingo mask wearing man, but still a man of dependability!

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!