View Profile Shock-Dingo

107 Movie Reviews

This was artistry on a whole new level. Fantastic job!

Quick and hilarious, I love your stuff, it's got so much charm and life to it. Poor Sam hah, well done!

This was incredible! The original audio was hilarious, but your art and animation really brought it to life. There's a freshness to it that I can't fully describe, but I love the colour choices, lighting and shading.

Your comedic timing was on point and this was an absolute joy to watch. Excellent work and I hope to see more from you! Cheers and all the best!

1 Game Review

Awesome job

Wow dude, I just got a chance to play this and I love it, sorry it took me this long to get back to you. I really want to say congratulations on everything man! I'm really happy for you! It's hard to top what others said, but I'll let you know my thoughts. :) The art is crisp, clean, and clear; it really adds to the overall happy atmosphere. As others had mentioned about the AI it's great: it starts off simple so as to get a feel for beginners, but then it steadily increases without it becoming an onslaught. The controls were also very responsive. You, Erica and everyone else did an excellent job! I was honored to be part of this. All the best with the future man, and once again congratulations!

WarpZone responds:

Hey Shock-Dingo! :D Glad you could make it. You and Erica were both awesome to work with, and I'm glad you had a good time. :)

28 Audio Reviews

I love the pacing and characters, great range and excellent execution of the theme! I got a Mz. Frizzle vibe from the student loan lady, I loved her overly sunny (with a hint of mischief) tone. Great, funny, relateable, great job!

This is stirring and cinematic. I've loved this ever since I saw RicePirate's Infinity Blad. I was feeling nostalgic so I came over to listen. Excellent work!

Brilliant job! Absolutely brilliant. The way that the SF3 theme flows into the SF2 animated theme is fantastic. I really dig this mix. Great job!

deliverance84 responds:

Massive thanks man :) Finally, someone recognises the animated movie part.

71 Art Reviews

Such beautifully painted textures, I love this piece, it's excellently done!

Cool artwork, you did her well! She's a very cool obscure character. I was hoping that we would get her in Street Fighter V since she ended the career of Rainbow Mika's trainer, Yoko. Maybe someday though!

MarkerSlayer responds:

I like her design and I hoped to see her in SFV or in a new Capcom game as well.
I mean sure,Final Fight is iconic but how many actually cared about Abigail? If he can comeback she problably has a chance

Great job on of my favourite Street Fighter characters! This came together nicely!

Greetings, I'm ShockDingo. I've been a voice actor for 13 years & been in several productions here & various indie games. If you need a voice for your project then I'm your man...a mechanical Dingo mask wearing man, but still a man of dependability!

Male