View Profile Shock-Dingo

104 Movie Reviews

This is amazing! Well done! I always loved the original audio, but seeing it animated with your energetic style was great! I love how expressive you made everyone. Once again, well done! Cheers!

Very charming work, I love this!

Hey that was pretty fun, well done! Very well animated and presented!

1 Game Review

Awesome job

Wow dude, I just got a chance to play this and I love it, sorry it took me this long to get back to you. I really want to say congratulations on everything man! I'm really happy for you! It's hard to top what others said, but I'll let you know my thoughts. :) The art is crisp, clean, and clear; it really adds to the overall happy atmosphere. As others had mentioned about the AI it's great: it starts off simple so as to get a feel for beginners, but then it steadily increases without it becoming an onslaught. The controls were also very responsive. You, Erica and everyone else did an excellent job! I was honored to be part of this. All the best with the future man, and once again congratulations!

WarpZone responds:

Hey Shock-Dingo! :D Glad you could make it. You and Erica were both awesome to work with, and I'm glad you had a good time. :)

28 Audio Reviews

I love the pacing and characters, great range and excellent execution of the theme! I got a Mz. Frizzle vibe from the student loan lady, I loved her overly sunny (with a hint of mischief) tone. Great, funny, relateable, great job!

This is stirring and cinematic. I've loved this ever since I saw RicePirate's Infinity Blad. I was feeling nostalgic so I came over to listen. Excellent work!

Brilliant job! Absolutely brilliant. The way that the SF3 theme flows into the SF2 animated theme is fantastic. I really dig this mix. Great job!

deliverance84 responds:

Massive thanks man :) Finally, someone recognises the animated movie part.

66 Art Reviews

I love how dynamic and expressive everyone is in this. Great job with the perspective! Cheers!

This is absolutely adorable and so charming. I know you've got birds down as a specialty, but you still knocked it out of the park and wow, the little pup looks so floofy! A great duo! The colours and texture of all of this is great and really makes an inviting winter feeling. There's also a nice sense of motion going on with this!

Keep up the excellent work and cheers!

Excellent colours and design, this is really coo!

Greetings, I'm ShockDingo. I've been a voice actor for 13 years & been in several productions here & various indie games. If you need a voice for your project then I'm your man...a mechanical Dingo mask wearing man, but still a man of dependability!

Male