View Profile Shock-Dingo

91 Movie Reviews

Not bad, a fun idea!

-There's some places where the animation could be touched up and smoothed out, sometimes the characters were gliding rather than moving.

-The audio quality of the voices sometimes was a bit too quiet and Hans could have been a bit more energetic and arrogant

-Pacing could be tightened up for the future; there were points where there was a bit of dead air while waiting for something else to happen and thins slowed down as a result.

Overall not a bad idea, I had a chuckle and saw good potential out of this. Best of luck with the future and keep on animating. Cheers!

Cynicaldoodles responds:

Thank you for that constructive feedback, I found the notes really helpful and will hopefully help me improve.

I always loved these back in the day, I'm glad you've brought this back! Also I'm liking how you're expanding on the cast and adding new antagonists! Great stuff as always dude, can't wait to see more!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!

Quick, wacky, and you used the classic Re1 Box Art Chris, funny stuff!

1 Game Review

Awesome job

Wow dude, I just got a chance to play this and I love it, sorry it took me this long to get back to you. I really want to say congratulations on everything man! I'm really happy for you! It's hard to top what others said, but I'll let you know my thoughts. :) The art is crisp, clean, and clear; it really adds to the overall happy atmosphere. As others had mentioned about the AI it's great: it starts off simple so as to get a feel for beginners, but then it steadily increases without it becoming an onslaught. The controls were also very responsive. You, Erica and everyone else did an excellent job! I was honored to be part of this. All the best with the future man, and once again congratulations!

WarpZone responds:

Hey Shock-Dingo! :D Glad you could make it. You and Erica were both awesome to work with, and I'm glad you had a good time. :)

29 Audio Reviews

Pretty catchy stuff!

Spline-1337 responds:

Thank you very much, I'm glad you enjoyed it! This May I plan to release many more cool tracks! Follow my news! Good luck!

I love the pacing and characters, great range and excellent execution of the theme! I got a Mz. Frizzle vibe from the student loan lady, I loved her overly sunny (with a hint of mischief) tone. Great, funny, relateable, great job!

This is stirring and cinematic. I've loved this ever since I saw RicePirate's Infinity Blad. I was feeling nostalgic so I came over to listen. Excellent work!

42 Art Reviews

Amazing work, I love how lanky and loose he is, also the detail on his clothes look like they're about to slip off his bones. So ominous, great job!

These are fantastic concepts and I wanna see an animated series of them! There's so much personality, uniqueness, and life in them. It really gives a snapshot of just who they are. I love the lipless modern Vergil, he's just so creepy, yet he carries an air of sophistication and arrogance with him. Therona is amazing, I'm loving the design, but also, seeing all the birds tend to her out-of-this-world hair is impressive.

Cheers and best of luck with things!

DatCakeIzEhPai responds:

Thank you so much! Glad to have you taking your time appreciating them. At the moment I'm updating their designs and improve the visuals on them and I really looking forward to sharing them soon. Stay awesome!

So shiny and ominous, I'm loving this. I cannot get over all the highlights and shading, this is truly a stunning piece. His pose and the simple background make for a great effect, the bg just makes him POP oh so much. Excellent work!

Greetings, I'm ShockDingo. I've been a voice actor for 13 years & been in several productions here & various indie games. If you need a voice for your project then I'm your man...a mechanical Dingo mask wearing man, but still a man of dependability!

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!