View Profile Shock-Dingo

93 Movie Reviews

This was pretty great! The presentation and drama was great, made me think "wow, an obscure Resident Evil character getting to shine in an emotional piece!", the twist was great. Overall had a lot of fun. I guess my only complaint was the voice quality was a bit off for Richard, but it wasn't that distracting. Cheers!

Where do I start? THIS is what Newgrounds is all about, fun, creative ideas! This was great from start to finish, the body acting gave off great personality for each character, but things really picked up with the fast paced, brutal choreography and explosive effects.

This was such a fun, relataeble idea made into something truly epic due to your execution. This is GOLD. Be proud, be very proud of what you've made! Cheers and all the best!

Not bad, a fun idea!

-There's some places where the animation could be touched up and smoothed out, sometimes the characters were gliding rather than moving.

-The audio quality of the voices sometimes was a bit too quiet and Hans could have been a bit more energetic and arrogant

-Pacing could be tightened up for the future; there were points where there was a bit of dead air while waiting for something else to happen and thins slowed down as a result.

Overall not a bad idea, I had a chuckle and saw good potential out of this. Best of luck with the future and keep on animating. Cheers!

Cynicaldoodles responds:

Thank you for that constructive feedback, I found the notes really helpful and will hopefully help me improve.

1 Game Review

Awesome job

Wow dude, I just got a chance to play this and I love it, sorry it took me this long to get back to you. I really want to say congratulations on everything man! I'm really happy for you! It's hard to top what others said, but I'll let you know my thoughts. :) The art is crisp, clean, and clear; it really adds to the overall happy atmosphere. As others had mentioned about the AI it's great: it starts off simple so as to get a feel for beginners, but then it steadily increases without it becoming an onslaught. The controls were also very responsive. You, Erica and everyone else did an excellent job! I was honored to be part of this. All the best with the future man, and once again congratulations!

WarpZone responds:

Hey Shock-Dingo! :D Glad you could make it. You and Erica were both awesome to work with, and I'm glad you had a good time. :)

29 Audio Reviews

Pretty catchy stuff!

Spline-1337 responds:

Thank you very much, I'm glad you enjoyed it! This May I plan to release many more cool tracks! Follow my news! Good luck!

I love the pacing and characters, great range and excellent execution of the theme! I got a Mz. Frizzle vibe from the student loan lady, I loved her overly sunny (with a hint of mischief) tone. Great, funny, relateable, great job!

This is stirring and cinematic. I've loved this ever since I saw RicePirate's Infinity Blad. I was feeling nostalgic so I came over to listen. Excellent work!

44 Art Reviews

A very dapper amphibian. I love this piece! Very dynamic!

That is fantastic! I'm loving the angle, texture and exaggeration of his mouth. This is so well done and stylish! Nice!!!

Amazing work, I love how lanky and loose he is, also the detail on his clothes look like they're about to slip off his bones. So ominous, great job!

Greetings, I'm ShockDingo. I've been a voice actor for 13 years & been in several productions here & various indie games. If you need a voice for your project then I'm your man...a mechanical Dingo mask wearing man, but still a man of dependability!

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!