View Profile Shock-Dingo

99 Movie Reviews

Nice work, it's not often I've seen fan works dealing with early Batman design. Due to that, I'm already interested. Best of luck, can't wait to see the whole thing! Really liking the smoothness of the cape unfurling!

Dude, this was excellent, hilarious and gleefully unsettling! I loved the intense detail on his face and very, very smooth lipsyncing which contributed to the creepiness. Excellent job dude, cheers!

I love Daisy's always-hyped energy. Seriously the best Princess. This was a quick, fun cartoon and I dug the fluid style and pacing. Quick and to the point, lots of fun! Well done!

1 Game Review

Awesome job

Wow dude, I just got a chance to play this and I love it, sorry it took me this long to get back to you. I really want to say congratulations on everything man! I'm really happy for you! It's hard to top what others said, but I'll let you know my thoughts. :) The art is crisp, clean, and clear; it really adds to the overall happy atmosphere. As others had mentioned about the AI it's great: it starts off simple so as to get a feel for beginners, but then it steadily increases without it becoming an onslaught. The controls were also very responsive. You, Erica and everyone else did an excellent job! I was honored to be part of this. All the best with the future man, and once again congratulations!

WarpZone responds:

Hey Shock-Dingo! :D Glad you could make it. You and Erica were both awesome to work with, and I'm glad you had a good time. :)

29 Audio Reviews

Pretty catchy stuff!

Spline-1337 responds:

Thank you very much, I'm glad you enjoyed it! This May I plan to release many more cool tracks! Follow my news! Good luck!

I love the pacing and characters, great range and excellent execution of the theme! I got a Mz. Frizzle vibe from the student loan lady, I loved her overly sunny (with a hint of mischief) tone. Great, funny, relateable, great job!

This is stirring and cinematic. I've loved this ever since I saw RicePirate's Infinity Blad. I was feeling nostalgic so I came over to listen. Excellent work!

45 Art Reviews

So dynamic and stylized, I love it! The lighting effect on the sword is beautiful, the pose and proportion adds so much to the character and the tattered red cape is a nice cherry on the sundae.

Awesome work, loving the detail on the coat. Q is flatout my favorite Street Fighter character and you captured him perfectly! Great job!

A very dapper amphibian. I love this piece! Very dynamic!

Greetings, I'm ShockDingo. I've been a voice actor for 13 years & been in several productions here & various indie games. If you need a voice for your project then I'm your man...a mechanical Dingo mask wearing man, but still a man of dependability!

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!