View Profile Shock-Dingo

86 Movie Reviews

This looks so stylish, insane, and visually arresting. I cannot wait for this. Excellent work guys!

I don't even have words for how amazing this was dude. I love the dramatic results of one of the most simple pranks ever.

The visuals were out of this world. The fluidity, unravelling, spooling, and lovecraftian imagery was fantastic. Excellent skill dude! I'd love to see more from you!

Cheers with every future work!

I've been away from the site for a while, but seeing this is like a warm welcome home. Hilarious, catchy, so many great visual gags and so well animated. Brilliant dude, you just keep getting better!

1 Game Review

Awesome job

Wow dude, I just got a chance to play this and I love it, sorry it took me this long to get back to you. I really want to say congratulations on everything man! I'm really happy for you! It's hard to top what others said, but I'll let you know my thoughts. :) The art is crisp, clean, and clear; it really adds to the overall happy atmosphere. As others had mentioned about the AI it's great: it starts off simple so as to get a feel for beginners, but then it steadily increases without it becoming an onslaught. The controls were also very responsive. You, Erica and everyone else did an excellent job! I was honored to be part of this. All the best with the future man, and once again congratulations!

WarpZone responds:

Hey Shock-Dingo! :D Glad you could make it. You and Erica were both awesome to work with, and I'm glad you had a good time. :)

26 Audio Reviews

Brilliant job! Absolutely brilliant. The way that the SF3 theme flows into the SF2 animated theme is fantastic. I really dig this mix. Great job!

deliverance84 responds:

Massive thanks man :) Finally, someone recognises the animated movie part.

Very smooth! I'd love to hear something like this if Necro makes it into SF5. Keep up the good work!

Gorgeous work! Spinning Bird is my favorute Chun Li theme. You did it justice dude! It's a nice and fresh update to a classic. Keep up the good work!

deliverance84 responds:

ah man, thank god this song found you bro!! that game had an amazing ost, I know what you mean, such an awesome theme for chun-li. thanks for the review :)

31 Art Reviews

Venom looks really good in your style! Excellent work!

Comick responds:

Thanks!! Yeah I was kinda shocked how much I enjoyed drawing venom haha

Love the colours and shades on this. Very fresh looking piece!

ArtistGamerGal responds:

thanks so much! expect to see her in an animation soon! ^_^

I love how you drew his eyebrows and well....eye. Very stylized and intense dude! Brilliant attention to detail! Now this is the face of a man becoming a demon.

Greetings, I'm ShockDingo. I've been a voice actor for 13 years and been in several productions here and in other places on the net. If you need a voice for your project then I'm your man...a mechanical Dingo mask wearing man, but still a man.

n/a, Male