Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 3 Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 3

The best one yet

Wow, I just have to say that you've really improved! Everyone who worked on this deserved a round of applause! This was so spot on with the humor and references, nothing felt forced over boring. Keep up the excellent work and I hope to see your next work, whether or not it's a continuation of this.

Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 2 Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 2

Excellent follow up

Oh man, that was an impressive follow up! The humor was better and the voice quality greatly improved too! Congratulations on gaining such high quality talent and producing an excellent piece of work! Keep up the good work man. I hope to see more from you!

Rockman!! Next Attack Rockman!! Next Attack

Brilliant and dazzling!

Extra points for using music from Dewprisim/Threads of Fate. :) The animation was so smooth and the visuals were beautiful and vibrant! The pacing of the scenes, the panning and the choreography of the fights were amazing; the overall style of the flash made me think this was a professional piece. (It'd be at home in a special unlockable or intro to a game or anime) Well done dude. You have my respect. Keep up the good work and good luck with the future man, all the best!

Mega Man: Fowl Play Mega Man: Fowl Play

Excellent and humerous!

This was perfect man! The animation was beautiful and very fluid; I like the fact that you kept everyone moving even if just for a little bit. It helped with the overall expressive nature of the characters. I hope you plan to make more Mega manX stuff, and if you do I hope you keep the Tiny toons-like opening title screen. The humor was quick and fun; since everything was quickly paced it never slowed down or got boring. As for the voices, take it from a fellow voice actor, you did great, the voices were fitting and you managed to get the emotions right. I say keep at this. I wish you well with all your future stuff man, as long as you keep putting out quality stuff, I'll be sure to check it out. Later dude

Who Goes There? Part 6 Who Goes There? Part 6

Awesome work

Dude, this is seriously awesome stuff. I can't believe I forgot to comment on these for so long. I commend you man, you're awesome! I wish you luck with all your future projects man! Keep up the good work!
-ShockDingo

Mortal Kombat: AFS 3 Mortal Kombat: AFS 3

Excellent improvement

Dude, nice work! This series is a prime example of how with hard work a series can continually get better and better! Keep up the good stuff man, I hope to see more from you again!

House of Squid House of Squid

Genius level up!

Hi there, I've been keeping up with your stuff for a while now, but I just have to say that this is the best flash you've done to date; it's the sketch comedy-like aspect which makes it all the more hilarious. Hooray for tons of variety! Keep up the good work man.
-ShockDingo

Angry Dog Angry Dog

Yet another great one

I discovered one of your short movies by accident and since then I've been hooked. Great style, voice acting, humour and characters. I love this stuff dude, keep up the excellent work!
-Shock_Dingo

Metroid: Invasion Part 1 Metroid: Invasion Part 1

Great job!

Wow, great job! I'm glad to finally see this, it's interesting to see this since it was one of my earliest roles. Nice job on everything dude can't wait for part 2

ch33ks responds:

Thanks! I should have let you know, post it in the VAC so the others know :).

Easter Song! Easter Song!

Nice work everyone!

Ok, that was short, funny and sweet. I like the art sytle and presentation, but the ending had me busting out laughing likea mad man! Great Job Kagome as a great bunny, great job Boba-Fett as the surfer Jesus. Great jobs all around! I must see more of your work now!