Bomberman Does A Thing Bomberman Does A Thing

I have loved these things and this does not disappoint.
-Great art direction! I loved the explosions (and the cell phone poof), beautiful colours and shading
-The voices were all well done and memorable

Can't think of anything needing fixes or improvement. Great little short! I had a blast!...hah..hah..*cough* I'll...I'll just go...

Wolfmercenary responds:

Thank you very much! :D

Pokemon XY: "Ghost Girl" Pokemon XY: "Ghost Girl"

Nice work, liked the exaggeration and manic behaviour, but I found the male trainer's tone to be a bit one-note after a bit. He kind of hit a place and stuck with it. He didn't really offer too much variety overall, I think if he played with the lines a bit more the performance would be stronger overall. Not too much of a problem, but a little something to think about for the future.

The animation was pretty fluid especially in the bodily movements and freak out bits. All the locations were drawn with a good bit of detail

It ended a bit abruptly for me. I thought you could have played more with the ghostly girl haunting the male trainer, and then finally having that elevator confrontation.

Pretty good job overall! Glad I watched.

MocaNico responds:

Ah yes! Definitely! Thanks a lot for the tips!

Fire Tiger v Acid Panther Fire Tiger v Acid Panther

Excellent work! I've been meaning to see this piece for a while, but finally freed up some time.
Fantastic work all around:

-I love the simple, but driving jungle beat. It kept a nice pace with the movie.

-The creative designs for the animals and plant life were a real strong addition. It made for a cool fantasy setting that I'd love to see you revisit. The berries and elements of the world all felt like they belonged there, it seemed to be in a natural balance.

-The art and animation were great, the movement of both of the big cats were so fluid! I loved the chase scene as well as the power up sequence of Fire Tiger.

You crafted a rather unique world here and succeeded in being entertaining. Keep up the great work!

Morrigan Does A Thing Morrigan Does A Thing

Wow, that was awesome! I loved:
The presentation; The opening with the golden text crossfading in and appearing before the clear, moonlit sky was awesome and quite stylish. Loved how smooth the animation was as well as the effects for powers, and transitions.

Colours, shading, lighting gorgeous. It just struck a chord with me; it's vivid and brings a certain energy to it all.

voices: Everyone fit; Dimitri was imposing and villainous, Morrigan was youthful and manic (fit for the parody's effect) Lilith was cute and creeped out etc. Everyone had great mic quality and sold their roles in a way that was faithful to the script.

Twist: Gotta admit, didn't see that coming, this was not the direction I was expecting and that made this short memorable. I thought it was going to play up her succubus nature and focus on her being alluring.....thankfully thaaaaaaaaaat's not what happened hah. Kept it original

Overall, this was an enjoyable piece, and I've been loving the "does a thing" series. Would love to see more Darkstalkers stuff from you guys, that series as a whole doesn't get enough love when it comes to parodies.

Keep up the good work!

Ragemelon Plump and Juicy Ragemelon Plump and Juicy

Another awesome installment of Ragemelon! Really enjoyed this one dude:

-Animation, looked great as ever. The rebuilding sequence for RM's body was great. It was expanded compared to last time.

Art: Colours vivid and lines clean. The character designs were great due to how much personality was in each character's face, but I loved the expanded settings that we saw this time around. The landscapes were a rather nice touch dude.

I was expecting another quick short, but I like how you went a different route instead of giving us the expected Fruity Rage carnage. The puns were also fun, I do quite enjoy those.

Overall a great episode dude. Keep up the good work!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks shockdingo!

When Peeing When Peeing

Awesome as always, dude! I'm glad to see a new short up! The tweaked style looks great, can't wait to see longer movies from you. Best of luck!

I loved the:
"N-no...." *YEEEEEEEEES!*

Sonic's Adventure! Sonic's Adventure!

Nice job dude; that was a hilarious adaptation of a hilarious comic!

Ragemelon Ragemelon

Short. Awesome. Marinated in raaaaaaaage! As always, your are and animation look great. The concept was random and that's probably why I enjoyed it so much. I felt it was a bit short and ended abruptly, but still, I had a lot of fun with this one.

Keep it up dude!

Take a Key for Coming In Take a Key for Coming In

The world needs more Ghosts N Goblins animation. What can I really say? Beautiful animation and presentation; I loved the title cards, the stylish fade to black for the gorey bits, the usage of Demon's Crest Music, and the way things would go from a sketchy outline, to a fully realized piece.

I love your funny stuff, but I'd be all for more tribute vids in this style.

Keep up the excellent work! :)

Swords of Beef - Teaser Swords of Beef - Teaser

Oh dear God, please don't tell me that this project is going to be a oneshot. So hoping for a sizable series.

Wow, where to begin on this? This featured a lovely blend of talent; the main lively animation, the beautifully painted backgrounds, great sound quality. I'm loving it. The over the top visuals, and all the tiny, extra movements you put in Mr. Beef really made this pop along with the sounds and sight gags.

Looking forward to the real thing dudes, keep up the good work everyone!