Donut Quest Donut Quest

Seriously dude, this is one of your finest animations. There's just so much going on in the background and with the main characters. You really put in a bunch of detail and it paid off. Catchy tune too.

Keep up the good work man. :)

ONEY2012 ONEY2012

Hilariously brilliant send up of an uh...interesting situation (wont get into all that here hah)

Dude, where do I even begin? Awesome voice work; it had that subdued urgent tone that these ads usually have. I loved the subtle changes you had when the true purpose was revealed and the narrator began to waver. Also, the whispering...creepy (creepy...)

The visual presentation was awesome; I see your typography skills from Dot Dot Dot are still being used to great effect.

The humour was well executed and didn't explode on out too quickly. Props for pacing.

Keep up the good work man!

RicePirate responds:

the reviews for this are waaay too nice, this one was really the kicker. thanks though ... you are lovely, DINGO.

Goldeen Loves Guitar Goldeen Loves Guitar

Hilarious and well executed dude!

This was a simple and original idea for a pokemon spoof, so I think that really helped with enjoyment of this. As always, you provided crisp, super smooth animation and fitting voices; I liked the relaxed banter Ash and Brock had. The over dramatic reaction shots were probably my favorite part of this, I don't know, I'm just a sucker for sight gags like that.

Keep up the good work you two, I eagerly wait the next thing released.

50MG 50MG

This was a lot of fun; it was a simple, but effective theme and it eas executed well. I gotta say, I'm a sucker for fluid animation; the spastic movements after the drugs kicked in and then the intense and super detailed close ups were a joy to watch. I thought this was a solid effort and I was totally entertained. I just thought a little bit more could be added in zaniness before the end cutoff, maybe some distorted increasingly crazy imagery? (it felt a bit abrupt, but that's just me).

Awesome job! I'll be checking out more of your stuff now. :)

Keep up the good stuff!

jaxxy responds:

Thanks, dude! :D

Elder Scrolls Adventures Elder Scrolls Adventures

Shockingly accurate

Dude, I've long admired the stellar quality you've put into your work, and this is another fine piece. It's actually kinda of scary how well you can replicate the art style, tone, and pacing of those kids shows from yesteryear. Whenever I see your art it makes me wish the majority of televised toons today shared your fluid- high quality style.

What else can I say? The art was great, the voices were quality and the whole thing was hilarious. Keep up the good stuff man!

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

Foley Huck! That was unexpected and awesome!

Glad to see another piece from the both of you! I found this a rather refreshing change of pace in comparison to all the Nyan Cat stuff out there. (Holy crap, it's everywhere these days....rainbows...t..toast..)

The art as usual was amazing. It just has this fresh and energetic style to it; the colour and shading styles really made everything (especially the grim scenes) pop. I really like all the subtle movements you put in your characters, it adds personality and a bit of a real human touch.

Sound quality was top notch; both of your voices were clear and the personalities came through distinctly. The usage of sfx and music also were greatly utilized.

The whole thing was funny and enjoyable, but the crazy twist near the end was a great (and fantastically disturbing) touch.

Your animations always have great pacing dude. Keep up the good work! I hope to see more from the both of you soon.

All the best to you!

Hammer & Fail 2 Hammer & Fail 2

Enjoyable follow up!

Dude, nice job with this one!

I've been a fan of this series for a while and I rather enjoyed this one more than the others.

All the voices were top notch; everyone hit their vocal and comedic ques perfectly. The deliveries made the jokes hilariously effective, like the manager's line about the weirdness of the factory and its location.

The animation was fluid and had a lot of personality. The sight gags were really well executed such as at the start with the possession and when they were prepping themselves to go inside the house.

I can't really think of much more to say, but I had a blast watching this. Keep up the good work man. I can't wait till the next one.

All the best to you.
-Shockdingo

Falcon Date! Falcon Date!

Hilarious and to the point HYES!

I rather enjoyed this. This was a short and simple flash and it worked greatly. The art was well done and the voices were clear, audible and had personality. We all knew the end would bring about disaster, but I'm glad you went for something different than that obvious Falcon Punch. The end screen was also a nice touch.

Great job! :)

crimson-caesar responds:

A nicely written review! Thanks for your input.

Cheromanchequois Cheromanchequois

Fresh concept that needs to be expanded on

I really liked what I saw with this piece. The one thing that caught my eye was how incredibly smooth the animation was. The expressions nicely flowed from one emotion to another. I rather like your art style, it's nicely stylized and reminds me of my favorite 90s cartoons. The colours and textures added so much life to the scenery. I liked the cloud footage's inclusion. Normally seeing realistic video footage in a cartoonish style would look jarring, but the way you painted your backdrops made it seamless.

The voices for each character nicely fit;
D-Mac was a matured, snarky and intelligent grandfather. I liked how you avoided making him stereotypical in anyway or even a burnt out oldman, there was a lot of personality in him. He gave me the impression that he's still got youthful vigor in his old bones.

Hnilmik brought an eager and energetic presence to Lolita. I got the vibe that despite her irritating actions to her grandfather, she really was sincere and meant well. When she emotionally snaps she nicely sounds unhinged without giving the feeling of overrating. She hit the right points.

I really do hope to see more from you and look forward to your Summer Rec series.

All the best to you man

L.A. Noire: Deleted Cases L.A. Noire: Deleted Cases

Short and to the point = hilarious

As a longtime fan of your work, I'm always overjoyed to see a new flash released by you. This was another funny and high quality piece of work.

You kept things rather short and to the point, but that made it work. Anything excessive would kill the balance and make the material feel stretched to its breaking point. Breaking up everything into a segment with title cards was a nice touch in creating an episodic scenario.

As always your art is excellent. I'm used to you drawing more defined and muscular characters (the Cogs, Gigantor, the Spartans and more) but seeing these normal guys still left me impressed. The detail you're known for is seen in each of the detectives faces. They're so freakin' filled with character and individuality. Cole barely moves but never feels out of place next to his animated partner. As I mentioned before, I really liked the title cards. They added some style and freshness to this. Each individual one was well composed and had something to catch the eye. The expressions were fluidly animated, though Cole's partner steals the show, especially at the end when he's struggling to find something to hate about cars.

The humour was hilarious without being over the top or appearing desparate. You had a basic theme, you paced yourself and as a result, it was well executed and kept my interest. While the theme of "This guy is racist" is simple, you've got A LOT of mileage with it.

By keeping this piece short and matching it with the above strengths, this was a quality submission.

I can't really think of any negatives for this piece in all honesty.

As always dude, keep up the good work. I can't wait to see what else you've got in store for us.

All the best to you.
-Shockdingo

Lots of people find this review helpful!
JohnnyUtah responds: