Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

Huzzah for manly rage!

Hi there,
I'm a long time fan of your work. I really enjoyed this piece; the over the top violence and manly rage had me cracking up. I thought it was pretty good, but then the train part appeared and put a smile on my face; the sheer randomness of it all, in addition to the smoothness of the animation was great. In the joyful world I really enjoyed the shading and colors you used, it felt rather fresh. The part with you and TomaMoto was a nice way to close it up, the "back to the menu" thing was nicely presented. I hope you use it more in the future.

I didn't have a problem with anything, but I don't know why, it felt a little like something was missing. I expected a bit more to happen before Cole showed up.

Overall, a really entertaining piece. It's always nice to see you and TomaMoto together in something. Best of luck with the future man. :)

Dr. Slough ep. 2 Dr. Slough ep. 2

Fantastic effort, hilarious and entertaining toon

That was fantastic! This movie was an absolute winner because of many factors:
-The presentation was fresh, clean and well structured
-This short had great animation; smooth and energetic
-nice character designs; nice colors and quite expressive
-great sfx and music
-felt like classic cartoon, the concept was hilarious and a great load of fun!

Keep up the good work man!

Like A Credit Card Like A Credit Card

A good effort, but needs some more effort.

I don't want to sound harsh, that's not my intention. It wasn't bad, but it could have been significantly better. The animations were very simplified and stiff; including just a little more movement to the characters would have boosted the action and helped with the flow. Also the reusing of the same static frames was a bit distracting. Keep practicing man, don't give up. I wish you the best in the future.

dailyderek responds:

well i wanna tell you to shut up cuz you gave m,e a fricken 1 but you gave me ideas and supported it and stuff so thanks i guess

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

Complete mastery of your tools

This is the single most amazing sprite battle movie I have ever seen. You took things beyond their limits and utilized every single frame in unique and amazing ways. The choreography is simple unmatched by anything I've seen; the fighting is so fantastically quick, yet smooth and easy to follow. This has a fantastic presentation and it really shows off the hard work you've done for this piece. This is the level that sprite movies should try to aim for. Fantastic work and good luck with the future.

Sueño de Libertad Sueño de Libertad

A simple yet beautiful piece.

I rather enjoyed this one, the animation for the objects was simply beautiful; every motion just looked smooth and well drawn. I also liked the subject matter of thinking differently and going against the norm. Keep up the good work, I hope to see more from you.

: Black Hollywood : : Black Hollywood :

Funny and poignant

Good stuff man, it was funny and I quite like the points you brought up about some of the double standards. Keep up the good work.

Jeremy Bumbleberry Jeremy Bumbleberry

Fantastic presentation

This was a great piece; I enjoyed the visuals, they just made this a joy to watch. I found the animation smooth and the soundtrack fitting. Overall I found that my only complaint would be that it ended slightly abruptly, I was expecting some sort of gag. Keep up the good work!

MGS 3: Crab Battle MGS 3: Crab Battle

A great combo of humor and presentation

Outstanding job! Your voice work and animation were excellent! Not only was this funny, but everything was great in terms of visuals; the menus, transition screens and extras all were a nice touch. Keep up the great work!

A Very Baka Christmas A Very Baka Christmas

Awesome job Arieo!

That turned out excellent dude, I loved the style, the visual and audible gags as well. Keep up the good work man. It was an honor working with you! :)

Awesome Compilation Vol 5 Awesome Compilation Vol 5

Real great, but something felt a bit missing

Hey dude,
Nice to see another Awesome Compilation. I really loved Awesome Dug; the close up shots were quite awesome looking and overall the main cartoons were hilarious(hooray for the darkside of tetris hehe). This time though, I wasn't really feeling the extras. Maybe it's because of the last one; I loved the PSP-Squirrel one so much; I just couldn't stop watching it. But overall a great job dude, continue the good stuff and take care.