View Profile Shock-Dingo

All 28 Audio Reviews

10 w/ Responses

Full of heart and wonder

I really enjoyed this piece. This feels professional, I could easily see this being in a big budget children's fantasy film during an introduction scene of an unlikely but beloved protagonist. It sound great, but what makes it memorable is that it has character. I can just feel the serenity and quirkiness of the "timid girl" in this piece. Keep up the fantastic work. I'll be sure to see what else you've produced. All the best. :)
-Shockdingo

Fantastic and imaginitive piece!

This was a fantastic entry and I'm pretty sure you're guaranteed the number one spot. The choice of sound effects and background music reminded me of Ren and Stimpy.

-The expert usage and timing of the sound effects worked together to paint a great mental picture. Things were so vivid that I didn't even need to see animation, I could mentally piece together the scenes

-The voices were well done; the energy and inflections worked nicely to create different characters. The bully's laugh was very well done, I quite enjoyed hearing him

I don't know what else there is to say, but this is one of the best voice acting submissions that I've ever heard, and I mean that truthfully. Keep up the excellent work and I hope to see more from you.

All the best,
Shockdingo

Explosion of greatness for the ears.

I really enjoyed the track; this was very high energy and catchy. It had excellent progression and variety thus it never got stale for me. I'm a little lost for words, but I just am loving what I'm hearing. Keep up the good work man, I hope to see your other works. Later dude.

Hilariously dark

The choice of the classic 50's era-leave it to Beaver music really added to the horrors of what was going on. An original and clever idea. Your voice work made this flow nicely man. Excellent mixing overall! Keep up the good work.

The people have indeed spoken

Wow, this does deserve to be number 1. It's just a beautiful piece; I love how it just keeps flowing. It's real soft and joyous. I know I'm babbling, but I really enjoyed this one man. All the best with future works, this one is a winner.
-Shockdingo

A highly enjoyable piece that takes me back

I really liked this piece, even though it is original it feels like it would nicely fit in with an actual Megaman game. The fact that you didn't just make it sound like an NES piece, but actually strictly followed the rules of NES music really speaks to your attention to detail and authenticity. Nice job man, I hope to hear more from you in the future! Best of luck!

Nice job and quite amusing

Hi there,
I enjoyed this demo, it was nicely structured. Now here are a few things of note:
-Nice variety of voices and accent
- Nice variety of emotions
-The popping was a bit distracting
- A bit of music could have been fun, but not necessary

Overall I think this was a nice demo, a suggestion for the future is to try a quick demo that is less like a single sketch, but more like a collection of short scenes lasting only a few seconds long. Doing this would give people a nice taste of your range in a quick manner. Just a suggestion, best of luck with things man! :)

Dragamex responds:

Thanks for the tips! I was starting to make this a quick demo, but I liked the script I'd written too much to just drop it.

Probably will end up doing a Quick Voice Demo very soon

Interesting submission

I was surprised how enjoyable this was man. Nice job! The singing was clear enough for me to recognize the main theme. It overall was a different piece but still great work.

Greetings, I'm ShockDingo. I've been a voice actor for 13 years & been in several productions here & various indie games. If you need a voice for your project then I'm your man...a mechanical Dingo mask wearing man, but still a man of dependability!

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!