A Prank Time A Prank Time

I don't even have words for how amazing this was dude. I love the dramatic results of one of the most simple pranks ever.

The visuals were out of this world. The fluidity, unravelling, spooling, and lovecraftian imagery was fantastic. Excellent skill dude! I'd love to see more from you!

Cheers with every future work!

My Mother in Law is a Scorpion My Mother in Law is a Scorpion

I've been away from the site for a while, but seeing this is like a warm welcome home. Hilarious, catchy, so many great visual gags and so well animated. Brilliant dude, you just keep getting better!

METH ORCS METH ORCS

Dude, your work is always a joy to view. Gotta love this totally out there and awesome concept. Never thought Orcs were so prone to drug use and non-combat fatalities hah.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!

FutureForce Installment 1 FutureForce Installment 1

Pretty cool stuff, I dug the choreography! Would be interested in seeing where this goes. One question though, near the end, where'd you get that remix of Q's theme? Sounded pretty cool!
Best of luck with things!

smoothuser responds:

thank you I appreciate your feedback. As for the theme, I honestly don't remember. It was so long ago haha

The Baby Goat Warrior The Baby Goat Warrior

This was magnificent in its madness! Note to self: Don't frighten little whipe salesmen. Yikes!

Shadow Puppets Shadow Puppets

Awesome stuff. Light-hearted, fun and impressive animation (loved the shadow train)! As another user said, it reminds me of old Warner Bros. cartoons in the best way. I like the character designs and voices of these two as well. Lots of warmth and personality in them. Keep up the good work!

Wolverine's Biggest Fan Wolverine's Biggest Fan

Nice job! I liked the art style and the gags. I thought it was clever to make the guy a superfan instead of actually Wolverine himself. Keep up the good work!

X-Shorts : Wolverine X-Shorts : Wolverine

I fully support the idea of more of these! X-men is a goldmine of potential humour. I really liked this, man. It was quick and to the point with the humour, the art and animation was great (that explosion was so detailed and Logan's musculature was well done).

The only thing that made me take a half-star off was the abrupt ending. I just felt like a little something else, like a reaction or maybe a bumper gag could of added a little something. I'm nitpicking though.

Keep up the great work dude!

FAKE FAKE

Excellent work! The art and animation were gorgeous, but what I really liked was the camera work. The overall presentation was rather professional; the structure and pacing of the intro felt like the prologue to a movie, the pacing and choices in body language made the scenes really tense and filled with suspense. The effects during the transformation were also great. I liked that you showed the crowds rather than just jumping into a fight, it adds weight that everyone is watching and nervous for the outcome.

Very nice work overall, I'd love to see more from you! :)

X-Men: Messiah Complex 1 X-Men: Messiah Complex 1

Wonderful! You're back! Pretty fun stuff as usual, I liked the overall product, but I felt at times it was a bit slow on progress. Eagerly awaiting the next installment. Best of luck!