A Prank Time A Prank Time

I don't even have words for how amazing this was dude. I love the dramatic results of one of the most simple pranks ever.

The visuals were out of this world. The fluidity, unravelling, spooling, and lovecraftian imagery was fantastic. Excellent skill dude! I'd love to see more from you!

Cheers with every future work!

My Mother in Law is a Scorpion My Mother in Law is a Scorpion

I've been away from the site for a while, but seeing this is like a warm welcome home. Hilarious, catchy, so many great visual gags and so well animated. Brilliant dude, you just keep getting better!

METH ORCS METH ORCS

Dude, your work is always a joy to view. Gotta love this totally out there and awesome concept. Never thought Orcs were so prone to drug use and non-combat fatalities hah.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!

Jellybean Adventure BETA Jellybean Adventure BETA

I see potential

Well hmm, I know it's your first flash, but I recommend that you practice some of the basics and then finally when you've gotten a bit more advanced you should resume posting games.

It has the potential to be a fun and quirky idea; it seems to remind me of a Genesis era game or two. The thing is, as Argosas said, reducing the falling speed would be better, aslo there are some areas that you simply fall through even though they're supposed to be solid platforms. I'd recommend animating the Jellybean's face and obstacles. Here's an idea; you could even add some form of jump or bounce meter for some vertical platforming areas.

Keep at it and don't leave this idea behind; keep practicing!

All the best to you
-Shockdingo

PYROTEKNIK responds:

Some Platforms have holes cut in them intentionally to make the game unfair. for example the very first platform allows you to fall down through the tree.

Stigg's Veggie-Matic Stigg's Veggie-Matic

Awesome job

Wow dude, I just got a chance to play this and I love it, sorry it took me this long to get back to you. I really want to say congratulations on everything man! I'm really happy for you! It's hard to top what others said, but I'll let you know my thoughts. :) The art is crisp, clean, and clear; it really adds to the overall happy atmosphere. As others had mentioned about the AI it's great: it starts off simple so as to get a feel for beginners, but then it steadily increases without it becoming an onslaught. The controls were also very responsive. You, Erica and everyone else did an excellent job! I was honored to be part of this. All the best with the future man, and once again congratulations!

WarpZone responds:

Hey Shock-Dingo! :D Glad you could make it. You and Erica were both awesome to work with, and I'm glad you had a good time. :)

'Kobu' Ryu's Meditation 'Kobu' Ryu's Meditation

Brilliant job! Absolutely brilliant. The way that the SF3 theme flows into the SF2 animated theme is fantastic. I really dig this mix. Great job!

deliverance84 responds:

Massive thanks man :) Finally, someone recognises the animated movie part.

SF3 - Snowland Mix SF3 - Snowland Mix

Very smooth! I'd love to hear something like this if Necro makes it into SF5. Keep up the good work!

Spinning Bird (2015 Remix) Spinning Bird (2015 Remix)

Gorgeous work! Spinning Bird is my favorute Chun Li theme. You did it justice dude! It's a nice and fresh update to a classic. Keep up the good work!

deliverance84 responds:

ah man, thank god this song found you bro!! that game had an amazing ost, I know what you mean, such an awesome theme for chun-li. thanks for the review :)

Venom Venom

I love how you drew his eyebrows and well....eye. Very stylized and intense dude! Brilliant attention to detail! Now this is the face of a man becoming a demon.

Simon Vs Dracula Simon Vs Dracula

Dude, that is stellar work! Loving the colours you used and I'm always a sucker for moonlit action scenes!

The Immortal The Immortal

Great rendition of one of my favorite Metal Slug characters! I love the highlights in this piece and the arc of the bullets. Very dynamic!